Saturday 1 June 2019

Puzzle of the Day - 1st June 2019.

My uncle Khurana has two pets namely Aishwarya (a beautiful cat) and Brunu (a dangerous dog). When we reached his home, he told us that he is going to tell us the story of his pets, but in the language of numbers and if you are able to understand what I meant by that number, then I will believe that I have intelligent nephews.

He said '816321' which means 'the brown dog frightened the cat', '64851' means 'the frightened cat ran away'. '7621' means 'the cat was brown' and '341' means 'the dog ran'.

Then, he say now, tell me what will I say for 'the dog was frightened'?


Note: Please send your answers only on WhatsApp at +91-9271296105 or via email at: ankmitra.maths@gmail.com. Please send your answers till 6 pm on 2nd June 2019. )

No comments:

Post a Comment